Aug 23, 2013

First Review of Fireteam Andromeda is in!

So, I just noticed that I haven't posted anything on this blog since Fireteam Andromeda launched back in Feburary. I am sorry for having neglecting you all (and I'm sorry for the confusion this sudden post will make in your various feed readers!) but real life took its toll and then I started up my final blog; Scatterbrained Wargamer which took some time getting off the ground, but now, it's online and looking good.

And this blog will get some updates, eventually - stay tuned for further developments!

Now, I'm mainly posting here to refer to the following blogpost on my company webpage for a nice in-depth review of Fireteam Andromeda.

Cheers for reading and have a good indian summer!

2 comments:

  1. If you preferred to buy all of Maplestory2 Mesos the Create DLC available right now it would price you $136, on top of the $60 action or the $25 DLC efficiently successfully pass. There are 44 items of Create add-on material particular on the mission's System Industry product web page, available in the $2-$7 extensive variety.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey(。・∀・)ノ゙I'm new here~~Play Archeage?Follow 2archeage

    Archeage Gold ------ Cheap Archeage Gold

    ReplyDelete